It seems like there is an [unspoken] contest at my toddlers' preschool for Valentine's day. 'Let's see who can attach the most candy - or biggest bag - to their litty, itty, bitty valentine that they're handing out.' My daughter came home with 37 pieces of candy!!

That's not counting what was in little bags attached, nor the package of bear shaped graham crackers she ate......and there are only 12 kids in her class! Unbelievable.
THEN.....dear hubby and I decided to "go out" for Valentine's, after the toddlers were in bed. (shopping to pick up milk, VERY romantic). When we got back home, Rooney (who was watching his younger siblings for us) met us at the door, and said that Bubba had thrown up EVERYWHERE in his bed, about 5 minutes after we left. I felt so bad for Rooney having to deal with cleaning up that mess. He was such a great help!! He got everything stripped and bagged (so he wouldn't have to touch it while carrying it down stairs); got Bubba bathed, changed and set up on his little fold out couch with his "spitting bowl". We came home to this:

Poor thing.
Next year I hope I get chocolates instead.
1 comment:
was he sharing the candy??
Post a Comment