Monday, May 11, 2009

Today is the day

Everytime I hear that phrase, I hear this song in my head.



Today is the day



I LOVE this song by Lincoln Brewster.



Anyway...........I am NOW "officially" a college student. Today my online classes start.


Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know that I said back in MARCH that I was officially a student. And I was, because that's when I registered. But my financial aid had the hiccups, which made me miss the deadline for classes beginning then. So I had to wait until today.


So today is IT!


I've already watched my first powerpoint slide presentation, and even took some notes! Then this afternoon I will watch the full lecture and take many more notes. I have UP TO a full two weeks to do the first nine chapters, participate (or start) in at least 3 discussions on the classes discussion board (in lieu of writing a paper) and to take the 1st test. I can always work ahead and be done sooner than that if I choose. But since this is my first class back after a 6yr hiatus, I think I will not rush things.



So I'm excited today.

No comments: