Saturday, October 18, 2008

Band


My son, Bentley, the oldest, in the middle of the picture with white shirt, white shorts, staring straight ahead. His drive, desire and dedication to the band makes my heart swell with pride.
They have a big band competition tomorrow. Upper state. The first two competitions that they've been in, not only did they win 1st place in their division, they also won Grand National Championship (hence, winning the whole show over everyone). Normally to receive just one Grand National trophy per year is an honor, and thus far - his senior year - they've won two.
I wish you all the best. Good luck on your solo. I know you'll do great!! I'll be the one cheering the loudest in the stands. I'm so proud of you Bentley. I love you bud.

2 comments:

junglemama said...

Go Bentley! I hope he has fun!

Betsy Hart said...

Good luck!! And most importantly, HAVE FUN!