Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





Happy Birthday my sweet Bubba & Noni!!!





Enjoying the early morning with their birthday balloons





How delightful that my children already know exactly what they want.
Bubba wanted a "blue square" cake, so he got it.





Noni wanted a round cake with chocolate frosting and flowers.




I realized when I went to make her cake, I no longer had any "round" cake pans (the horror!). So I told her how really neat it would be to have a 'circle' cake with a hole in the middle instead.





I pray many blessings upon you today and hope that you both have a happy, happy birthday, and that all of your wishes come true.



I love you Bubba.


I love you Noni.

6 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS!!!

I am still AMAZED you had them the same day, one year apart. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope it was a great one. Love the cakes!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
junglemama said...

Love, love, love the bundt cake! Great idea!

BTW, one cube, one stick, same thing. :)

Anonymous said...

For Tidbit's first birthday I used a bundt pan like that to make Tidbit a Pumpkin cake. Spice cake with orange colored cream cheese frosting. I put a cupcake in the center of it to make it solid and used marzipan to make a stalk, vines and leaves.

Yay Bundt bans, so versitile. Nonnie got a Donut cake!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL children!

You are BLESSED.

Happy Birthday!