Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Treasures

God is my treasure.



Zephaniah 3:17The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."




He has brought my two boys and I through this.





And we have lived to tell about it and testify to God's greatness and mighty power and awesome love.

6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Psalm 62:6-8 (New International Version)

There is no better treasure.

Thank you Lord Jesus. I love you. To God be the glory.

For more Tuesday Treasures, check out: http://storinguptreasuresinheaven.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Laura Lu said...

oh my goodness! Praise Jesus!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Callie. That is AMAZING.

Heidi said...

WOW - I noticed the hub cap on the front seat - it looks like a cross laying on top of it? or is it my eyes playing tricks on me?

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Was this recently? I don't see how anybody survived, except the hand of the Lord was covering them!
All praise and Glory to Him Alone!
Have a hapy and blessed thanksgiving!
♥ Glenda

junglemama said...

Praise God! Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

OMG..what in the world? God is definitely and amazing God!

Betsy Hart said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE That verse. God SINGS over us!! AMEN!