Friday, September 26, 2008

Breast Milk Ice Cream...?

Between us.......

Breastfeeding is best feeding. I TOTALLY agree with that.





I think that it is a special time with your child, a bond like no other.





It is a blessing from God to be able to breastfeed your child.


But there is just something REALLY WRONG with this idea from PETA. Wanting Ben & Jerry to make ice cream out of breast milk. I just wonder WHO thought of it, and WHAT were they thinking?!?


Here is an article that talks about that.

2 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Hmm. I agree with you. I saw this article, too, the other day, and think the idea is rather odd.

Breast milk is needed by babies from their mothers! That's an idea I definitely support. I breast-fed my four children and heartily recommend it, but it seems so few women choose to do it.

Betsy Hart said...

EW EW EW EW EW!!!!