Bubba ASKED to sit on the potty to go poopy!!!
Normally not a big deal, but he will be 3yrs old at the end of October, and has had basically zero interest in going. His potty chair makes for a fantastic drum, climbing toy, and something to jump off of. Not to mention that the plastic cushion makes for a fantastic "potty hat".
Whenever he HAD decided to sit on it....there must've been a spring inside of it, because literally one second after sitting, he would spring right back up, giggle, and then sit back. Repeat. Over and over until mommy said enough!
He was so proud of himself today, as is evident from his smile here. Either that, or he was laughing because he "tooted".

Of course no use sitting on the potty if you can't have your "trumpet".

Between us..... he is such a ham. I love his infectious laugh, his contagious smile, and his endless imagination.
But a lesson has been learned today. (Even though *I* already knew this lesson, it was one that daddy had to learn on his own.) No amount of
Life's lesson for today:
NEVER leave a 2yr old in a room behind closed doors with a crayon, because YOU KNOW that said 2yr old will
Let's take a look at the lesson that daddy learned today, shall we?
First, you will get this:

Well gosh....drawing on a wall is SO
SAY......THIS looks like a good drawing board:

a bit fuzzy, but doable. But let's try some more anyway....

Hmmm.....that was fun, BUT...I think over here would be even better!
This window sill looks a tad plain with all that white. It's definitely needs some color.

That's much better!
Oh, but wait!! WHAT IS THIS???!?

Why keep my artistic abilities to myself, when everyone can see it from the outside. Let's share the love artwork.

7 comments:
OMG! The artistic household drawing really irritates me MOST days and others I just look at all those scribbles and smile. Some of them are from when my youngest was only one....seems like yesterday, I was dying to get them covered up with fresh paint. Now, not so much...
*sigh*
Ha! thats a great lesson! My little T was far more creative this weekend tho...who could have possibly known that a simple magnet could create similar drawings on the walls?!?!
oops..the anon post abouit T was from me...
We still have a few big swirly smily faces on our living room wall that were contributed by Princess Tidbit. Her daddy got out the magic eraser and cleaned the wall but left two because they made him smile.
He said - well we know the Magic Eraser will take it down, lets just leave her art work for a while.
Cute but it kinda teaches her that that is where her artwork goes . . .
M
Ohh.. My daughter discovered her hidden artist this week too.. After being banned from markers for drawing on the couch, she used a pen to draw on the coffee table.. Once pens were banned, she turned to chalk to draw on another table (and on the wall which I just found today.) And one chalk was banned I caught her drawing on a remote control, a book, and a shoe with a crayon...She is now banned from everything, I figure I'll let her use them again when she's about 15.. The window thing was pretty creative.. That way EVERYONE can enjoy his artwork... lol..
Oh my....yes - maybe you can do that with a GIRL 2y.o. (leave them alone with a crayon that is), but not a boy. I've learned this lesson too....only it was a little less severe than that. Wow - that boy likes to draw!
Thanks for stopping by!
That looks like my walls!! LOL! I have marker/crayon on all my doors, walls, and even the door stoppers... lol!
Post a Comment