Friday, September 19, 2008

Pink

Just because pink is pink doesn't mean that all pink's are "pink".






Noni is in dayschool and wanted to pick out her own outfit to wear to school.

She LOVES to match EVERYTHING that she wears - right down to her big girl pants - but doesn't undertstand [yet] that (a salmon-ish) pink doesn't necessarily go with (a blue-ish) pink.

I must say, she does have style though. Her own style, but style nonetheless.

5 comments:

Tereza said...

I think that looks perfect!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous to the max! Pink is pink! You will show her this picture someday when she is all grown up and she will LOVE it! Welcome to blogging. You seem so sweet! Post away!

Anonymous said...

hey, She's cute I love your blog and I am glad that you are a cute christian family. i know how it feels to have 4 children, hard, but fun at the same time. please help my daughter jolyn by going to her blog: eragonandmurtaugh.blogspot.com, and my last child is also born on one of her sibling's birthdays Nov 25th

Anonymous said...

Just letting her personality shine through :) I think she looks awesome. Tidbit would approve!

M

Debra said...

Oh it is perfect! She reminds me of my 7yo dd. Our deal is if her room is picked up by bedtime she can pick her clothes out the next day. If not.. *I* Npick her clothes out. She has had the CLEANEST room lately!