Entre Nous
Oh my gosh, I thought in that second picture that someone had vandalized it! I am glad its just 'magic' lol. Mine is safely in the utility closet till next year when I have more space for it, not to be disturbed.
Very nice manger.I, like you, think change is good! I didn't get mine out this year.
I think this kind of nativity is the very best kind! We were always allowed to touch my Mom's also. I really need to buy one. I keep meaning too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I thought in that second picture that someone had vandalized it! I am glad its just 'magic' lol. Mine is safely in the utility closet till next year when I have more space for it, not to be disturbed.
Very nice manger.I, like you, think change is good! I didn't get mine out this year.
I think this kind of nativity is the very best kind! We were always allowed to touch my Mom's also. I really need to buy one. I keep meaning too!
Post a Comment