
Not me. I most certainly did not wait and sit by my computer to post to try and be one of the first, so that I can generate some sort of traffic to my pitiful, little blog. Nope, would not do that. And it was not me that did not post a not me Monday post ever before because I was afraid that I would not be as witty and cute as some other awesome bloggers. I would not stress - like a teenager in high school with a big pimple on her face before the big dance - out of fear that others might think 'how droll'. That would be silly. I am way older than that and over it already.
I would never have washed, rinsed, rinsed, washed, rinsed AND rinsed the same load of gentle wash clothes over a period of 5 days just because I didn’t want to take the time to deal with air flufflin’, finding enough hangers and hanging the clothes to dry. That would be just lazy…..and that I am not all the time.
I did not eat – this week alone - two whole bags of the wonderfully delicious mint M&M’s that come out only during the holiday season. And most definitely not the two bags that I had bought for the older boys for their Christmas stockings and now have to go buy more. That would be really piggish.
Bribery is not a good thing, and that’s why I did not say that “if you sit still and look really nice for our annual kids’ Christmas picture you can have a brownie”. That’s unthinkable, since it was breakfast time. And especially on Sunday morning BEFORE Church. What good mother would do that? Not me.
Black is a basic color. When dressing, you need to start with a basic. So why can’t Bubba wear black shoes once in a while? Who cares if they actually belong to his sister, and she calls them her “clipping shoes” because they make noise. “Dressing up” as a toddler helps build the imagination, and I’m all about stretching their minds in any way possible. I most certainly did not mail pictures of our toddler son wearing girls shoes. That would be embarrassing. Daddy would not like that, so it was not me that did that.
I did not eat – this week alone - two whole bags of the wonderfully delicious mint M&M’s that come out only during the holiday season. And most definitely not the two bags that I had bought for the older boys for their Christmas stockings and now have to go buy more. That would be really piggish.
Bribery is not a good thing, and that’s why I did not say that “if you sit still and look really nice for our annual kids’ Christmas picture you can have a brownie”. That’s unthinkable, since it was breakfast time. And especially on Sunday morning BEFORE Church. What good mother would do that? Not me.
Black is a basic color. When dressing, you need to start with a basic. So why can’t Bubba wear black shoes once in a while? Who cares if they actually belong to his sister, and she calls them her “clipping shoes” because they make noise. “Dressing up” as a toddler helps build the imagination, and I’m all about stretching their minds in any way possible. I most certainly did not mail pictures of our toddler son wearing girls shoes. That would be embarrassing. Daddy would not like that, so it was not me that did that.
Hissy fits are so unladylike, that I would never have one. So I most certainly did not throw one when my huband and older kids were not doing what and how *I* wanted the tree to be done. It was not such a major hissy fit that I locked myself in the bedroom and yelled through the door "we're not having a tree this year". I know better than to be like that. That was not me.
And it definitely was not me that worried that I would link wrong and that it wouldn't show up.
Hurry over to MckMamma's for some other 'Not Me Monday' posts and have some fun!
8 comments:
well.... I'm not playing the not me game, but I am the one who showed up to comment on your NOT SO Pitiful blog!
Hope you have a great Monday!
♥ Glenda
Congrats on your first Not Me! Post! You are too funny!!!!
It is nice to drive a little traffic to our blogs, isn't it? makes you feel like SOMEONE cares what you are doing!!
I bribed my boys to get ready this morning with a brownie! Wait- NOT ME!!!
You did great!!! i loved the Not Me's! i love the hissy fit...I have NOT a clue about that at all!
Welcome! Glad you joined in on the fun! And trust me...if I could bribe my boys with brownies to sit still...I SO would!
Thanks for stopping by my little place on the web. I love your not me's. Come back anytime. :o)
LOL! Love it! You will have to wait till tomorrow because I did not forget that today was monday!
I don't throw hissy fits either... not EVER! And certainly not on Thanksgiving of all days. I also did not have 3 mint truffle Hershey's Kisses for breakfast this morning. NOT ME!
Love your list - you had me laughin!!
Post a Comment